Airmaster BlueLineCombi (BLC) ozone generators for efficient water treatment.
The ozone kills bacteria, microorganisms and other impurities in water, making the water clean and clear in a straightforward procedure. It is an environmentally friendly method of water purification. Water treatment with ozone helps to reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals.
How to use the Airmaster BLC ozone generator when connected to a circulation system of a pool
- The ozone unit is mounted to the wall simply by means of a so-called “keyhole solution”.
- The hose fitting is connected to the ozone generators outlet.
- An (ozone-resistant) silicon hose connects the ozone unit to a venturi-injector.
The venturi-injector is connected to the return duct of the pool by means of a so-called “bypass”, which should be fitted with an expansion valve for regulating the ozone diffusion.
3-8,000 litres = 500mg/ozone
8-20,000 litres = 1000mg/ozone
20-30,000 litres= 2000mg/ozone
40-60,000 litres = 4000mg/ozone
The maximum water volume is calculated for a 24-hour running of water circulation.
Water circulation/pump capacity:
The entire water volume of the pool should be circulated within 2 hours.
- Water purification using ozone exclusively (no chlorine). The pH value should be more than 8.2.
- Flocculants should be added monthly. Use ozone-compatible flocculants.
- When treating indoor pools with ozone, ensure that no ozone residue remains in the air after treatment.
Purifying stagnant water, no circulation (e.g. water tanks)
- The silicon hose connects the ozone generator with a diffuser.
- The diffuser is placed in the water. The ozone rises up and is diffused finely for effective ozone purification.
Recommended products for Water treatment
2000 mg/h | Exhaust air treatment in kitchens, water treatment in pools and whirlpools. Odour elimination after fire and water damages.
4000 mg/h | Exhaust air treatment in kitchens, water treatment in pools and whirlpools. Odour elimination after fire and water damages.
500 mg/h | Odour elimination in hotel rooms, vehicles, boats and refuse rooms. Exhaust air treatment in grease separators and refuse containers, as well as water treatment.